Monday, July 27, 2009

Great news

I got a really good news last Thursday night! I got an email from Monash, It said that student can defer the subject of AFW 2020 Cost info the reason is because It had a disruption during the exam time. What happened on that day was a white guy arguing with an examiner due to his calculator did not have the sticker of Monash approved that's why examiner did not allow the white guy to use the calculator. The white guy was screaming and shouting in the exam hall even they went outside the door we can listen also. Because of the issue, I can defer my Cost Info that the paper I failed in my Uni life. On the other side means that I can retake the exam in week 5 and I can still keep my record that I never failed any subject in my Uni life. I'm really damn happy. I will work hard on this semester and next semester. Actually I have started to study and follow up my units since the 1st week of semester start. I will keep in on till the exam finish. I feel that I really got too much luckiness from the god in this two years. I really don't hope that I still rely on this luckiness anymore. The feel is like if I use this kind of luckiness too much, my life will be reduced by the god or I will be facing any disaster soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment